Sunday, June 14, 2009

How Should we pray!

Prayer is an art as well as science. A lot of us pray. Some pray everyday, some only in times of fear and need, some with belief and some to show the world that he or she is very religious.

But in reality, most of us don't know how to pray. We lack conviction in our prayers and when the prayer is not answered, we start doubting about the existence of God.

God can not be seen, heard, felt or argued about or anything that we could think of doing with senses. We go for logic rather than belief because God can only be understood through proper knowledge.

A prayer, done in the perfect way, can take us to the vicinity of that knowledge. So let us pray. Let us learn the art and science of praying. This is how I pray:--

OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE before you start praying.

Oh God! My desire of asking for you from you has acquired the beautiful manifestation of a rose – equally vibrant, equally orderly, equally bloomed and fragranced. Holding that rose by my two hands, I dedicated that to you. I pray to you that if my intelligence is restricted within my finite body, expand it to the infinite universe; if my knowledge is under the cover of darkness, then enlighten it with the light of wisdom; if my heart lacks ecstasy, then kindle it with the fire of passion; if my love looks like a dim force, brighten it up to the extreme magnitude; if my feelings are of unconscious pride, show me the truth for the conscious understanding.

Spending a few moments in front of you in quietude is like enjoying life for hundreds of years.

God, dispel all the darkness that lurks over me so that I could fill myself up with devotion and peace in order to make myself your dedicated servant. Let my mind become a pure, transparent crystal before you so that it reflects you every time. So beautiful it is to be quiet in front of you.

I don’t know how should I express my peace, my calm, my feeling of littleness when I feel that I have attained freedom from the thoughts about myself, from the thoughts of life, health, enjoyment, and even from the thoughts of personal development.

Everything has become beautiful to me – beautiful, rhythmic, and quiet. Irrespective of the sounds and noises around me, I am seeing you amidst this quietness. Oh God! I pray to manifest your impression upon me through just one expression – an exalted and eternal smile.

When I don’t go with my life attuned with yours, then that should be the moment for my last breath – must I start extinguishing from that moment. God, you are my only cause, only goal, and only refuge. I want to become a body of living love. Let all my solitude, my pains get dissolved in the vibrant ocean of All-Love.

The only thing that is needed to overwhelm myself with the eternal ethics is to become conscious aware about you, is to attune with you, and holding on to this conscious attunement – incessantly.

Everything presents itself to me in glorious greatness and with extreme beauty when all my thoughts head straight at you and get embodied in you. And from the day when we would start allowing this “Super-Vision” or clairvoyance to lead us, from that day we would start tracing our life’s path in small but sure steps, overriding on all the obstacles of life without any hesitation. From my experience I know, all doubts and all hesitations give their way in when we become aware about THE DIVINE DICTUM. All our earthly desires of love and affection and care and cure etc. are human instincts. But we are only fulfilled when we are driven by Godly Instincts i.e. when we simply turn our face to God.

Visit the other pages from the top navbar and you'll understand who you are and what you are or what you are capable off. We create our lives through our thoughts. We create our reality from amidst the vast of possibilities. And all our creation starts from the moment we start thinking, all our success starts from the moment we start doing. And all our thinking and doing start with a PRAYER.

No comments: